|form||White to pale yellow powder|
|IF||C 42 H 78 CaO 8|
|Melting point||45.7-48.7 °C|
|State||White to light yellow powder
Have a particular smell
|Acid value||50~130 mg KOH/g|
|Ester value||125~190 mg KOH/g|
|Total lactic acid||15~40 w/%|
|Calcium content||1.0~5.2 w/%|
1. Enhance the elasticity, willfulness and gas holding of dough, increase the volume of bread and steamed bread, and improve the organizational structure.
2. It can interact with amylose to delay and prevent food aging.
3. Make biscuits easy to demould and neat in appearance.
4. It can make spicy food taste smooth and soft, and prolong the preservation time.
5. Make the surface of noodles, vermicelli and instant noodles smoother, with low breaking rate, foam resistance and boiling resistance.
6. Improve the quality of quick-frozen food, improve the organizational structure and avoid surface cracking.
Application method and scope
1. It can be directly mixed with other powders.
2. Add in 70℃ warm water, stir well and use.
3. Users can also use appropriate methods for different products and processes.