1. As a quality improver such as bulking agent, dough regulator, buffer, nutritional supplement, emulsifier and stabilizer, it can improve the complex metal ions, pH value and ionic strength of food, and improve the adhesion and water holding capacity of food. It is used for flour, cake, pastry, baked products, fried food, biscuits, milk powder, cold drinks, ice cream, etc. According to China's regulations, it is used for bread, biscuits and baking powder, with a maximum dosage of 4.0g/kg (calculated by phosphoric acid); Solid beverage 8.0g/kg; Wheat flour can be used appropriately according to production needs.
2. Used as analytical reagent.
3. It is widely used as feed additive for aquaculture animals and livestock and poultry breeding animals. The addition amount of feed is generally 1% ~ 2%.
4. It is used in refractory industry, sewage treatment, food bulking agent and calcium fortifier, wine flavoring agent, fermentation accelerator, etc.
5. Used as analytical reagent and plastic fixing agent.
6. It is used as plastic stabilizer and additive in the production of glass. It is used as baking powder starter, yeast nutrient, calcium nutritional supplement and loosening agent in the food industry.