|Total tartaric acid, w/%||10-40|
|Total glycerol, w/%||11-28|
|Total Hope, w/%||8-32|
|Ethylene glycol, w/%||≤2.0|
|Combustion residue, w/%||≤0.5|
|Acid value KOH/(mg/g)||45-100|
|Saponification value KOH/(mg/g)||325-520|
|order||100 % DATEM or 80 % DATEM + 20 % free flow agent|
|appearance||Light yellow b EADS or powder|
|odor||a small amount of acetic acid|
|Acid value||55 to 80 mg potassium hydroxide/g|
|Saponification value||360 ~ 425 mg potassium hydroxide/g|
|Iodine value||≤ 2 gI / 100g|
|lead||≤ 2 mg/kg|
DATEM has strong emulsifying, dispersing and anti-aging functions. It is a good emulsifier and dispersant.
1. Yeast fermented bread and baking shortening can effectively enhance the elasticity , randomness and air retention of the dough, and reduce the softening degree of the dough.
2. Interact with amylose to delay and prevent food aging.
3. Cream can make the product smooth and delicate.
4. Used in butter and concentrated butter to prevent grease precipitation and improve stability.
5. For sugar, syrup and fruit
6. Anticancer drugs